Family Disability Services Girls FaceDevelopmental Disability Mini Grants

Family Disability Services can help guide individuals who meet the eligibility requirements to access funds for equipment, supplies, and services that will improve the quality of life, increase independence and continue safe and healthy lifestyles.  The Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority awards mini grants with an annual limit of one application of up to $2500 per beneficiary depending upon need.  Mini grants are awarded to an agency on behalf of a beneficiary.

What do I need to access grant services?

A DD letter from the State of Alaska stating that you are eligible for DD services.

Grant services contact

Veronica Cuevas, Medicaid Program Coordinator