Complex Care is an emergency shelter for medically fragile and elderly adults experiencing homelessness. Located at 303 West Fireweed Lane, the Complex Care facility can serve up to 83 guests at any one time. It provides a private, stable place for guests to stay while they get connected to resources to support their path toward permanent housing.
Complex Care has received 511 referrals for potential clients from almost 30 different partner agencies in Anchorage, including medical providers, the VA, and homeless services providers.
Get Help from Complex Care
Guests admitted by referrals from operating partners must be experiencing medical or mobility challenges.
To be eligible to stay at Complex Care, you must be:
- An adult experiencing homelessness with medical or mobility challenges
- Referred by one of our partners
Complex Care provides:
- Basic guest services – safe, warm shelter, food, water, and other necessities for medically fragile adults
- 24-hour support from trained staff
- On-site Case Management – personalized help for guests in making and reaching goals to find permanent stability
Learn More about Complex Care:
Location: 303 West Fireweed Lane, Anchorage, AK 99503
Hours: 24 hours/day, 365 days/year
Phone: 907-771-7300 (front desk)
Program Director: Jessie Talivaa, firstname.lastname@example.org