When you become a monthly donor, you enter a special circle of donors whose steady commitment provides security for our programs. Monthly donors are our Champions for Change, and we are grateful for their support every day. Together, we can work towards the day that no man, woman or child in our community faces hunger, homelessness, or losses hope.
As a Champion for Change, you help families like Marie’s. Marie and her daughters come to the food pantry each month. Even though Marie has a full-time job, she doesn’t make enough to pay all her bills and make sure her family has enough nutritious food to eat. She likes coming to the St. Francis House Food Pantry because the client-choice model allows her family to pick out the groceries they know they will eat, like green beans for her daughter Jessica and pasta for Melanie.
Your generous donation makes this possible.
Monthly gifts add up to change lives in our community.
You can make an impact all year long when you become a monthly donor. As a Champion for Change, your monthly gifts ensure that the door is always open for those in need in our community.
- $25 a month provides food to a family in need
- $50 a month ensures that men and women at Brother Francis shelter have access to a warm & safe place to stay 365 days a year
- $100 a month helps provide supportive case management to an individual facing homelessness
How to Become a Monthly Donor
To enroll in the Champions for Change via credit card, complete the donation form and select “Make this a monthly donation.”
To enroll by phone, call Tricia Teasley, Development & Community Relations Director, at 907-222-7355.
To enroll by mail, please send your first donation with your intended donation frequency and program designation (if applicable) written in the memo line to the following address:
Catholic Social Services
ATTN: Tricia Teasley
3710 E. 20th Ave
Anchorage, AK 99508
Benefits of Monthly Giving
Pledging to make a recurring monthly gift is easy and guarantees that your generosity is felt year-round across Anchorage. Your commitment is essential to our mission of compassionately serving the poor and those in need, strengthening individuals and families, and advocating for social justice.
- CONVENIENT – No checks to write and no envelopes to mail. Simply enter your credit card information one time into our donation form, select the option to make it a monthly gift, and we’ll handle the rest.
- SECURE – Our online donation system complies with all regulations to ensure your financial information remains safe and private. Also, we don’t sell our donor information. Ever.
- COST-EFFECTIVE – We spend less on mail and postage, and you get a single year-end summary of all of your monthly gifts for your tax purposes. A monthly email acknowledging your gift is also an option.
“Catholic Social Services is focused on its mission to end homelessness. Our staff is caring, committed and effective and our board is engaged, active and involved. We meet real needs and make real impact. I am a fully confident supporter of CSS because I know that every dollar I give is put to hard work.”
– Christian Muntean, CSS Board Member