Brother Francis Shelter is an emergency shelter for men and women in Anchorage without a home. We serve the homeless with dignity, care, compassion and with an emphasis on moving our guests toward self-sufficiency. Below you will find items the program is currently in need of.
When donating please remember donations should be new or gently used. These items will not only support those in need but also empower them. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please contact Dwayne Patterson at 907-444-4838 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winter Gear
- Tooth brushes
- Bike Locks
- Bath towels
- Body wash
- Tooth paste
- Feminine hygiene products
- Disposable razors
- Personal hygiene products
- Hand soap
- Hand sanitizer
- Metal teaspoons
- Twin sized, navy fleece blanket
- Bedding- twin size (sheets and blankets, no pillowcases or mattress needed
- Indoor activities (board games, puzzles, crosswords, cards, art supplies)
- Snacks (candy, granola bars)
- Bus passes
Donations are accepted Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the backside of the Main Center (20th ave side)
Catholic Social Services Main Center
3710 E 20th Avenue
Anchorage, Alaska 99508