If you are considering placing a child in Catholic Social Services’ Teen Home, Charlie Elder House, there are some things you should know. The information contained on this page will help you make the decision about the services you want your child to have, and will help you in understanding the care your child receives if he enters the program.
- Parent Information Sheet
- This page will help you make a decision about and understand the services provide at Charlie Elder House.
- Admissions Process
- This page explains the process of admission to Charlie Elder House.
- Application Letter
- This page lists the paperwork needed to apply to Charlie Elder House.
All these forms need to be filled out
- CSS Application for Admission
- This three page application will ask for family information and significant history.
- AK Child and Family Application
- Application for services through AK Child and Family.
- CSS Release of Information Form
- Gives CSS permission to exchange important personal information with other organizations.
- AK Child and Family Release of Information Form
- Gives AK Child and Family permission to exchange important personal information with other organizations
- Referral Form
- Provides additional services.
- Teen Home Interview Questions
- Sample of some of the questions youth be asked. Please familiarize yourself with them.