Facing an unplanned pregnancy can be a life-altering challenge. You may be feeling lost, confused, and overwhelmed. Our Pregnancy Support Services can help.
Our staff is here to walk beside you regardless of your situation. We can help identify and respond to your personal needs and concerns during this difficult time. Our services provide you with information and emotional support to help you carefully explore options that are available to you. Our goal is to assist you in making a pressure-free decision that’s best for you and your baby.
If you choose to parent your child, we offer:
- Free, non-judgmental and confidential pregnancy counseling to guide you in carrying out your plan to parent your child
- Assistance in finding resources in the community for prenatal care, housing, food, medical expenses, parenting classes, daycare, and other needs
- Informational resources about pregnancy and parenting
If you choose adoption, we offer:
- Free, non-judgmental and confidential counseling to guide you through the adoption process
- Guidance in selecting the best adoption plan for you, your child, and the adoptive family
- The opportunity to choose the adoptive family for your child
- Support both before and after the baby is born
- Informational resources about adoption
- See our current families ready to adopt
Donate to Pregnancy Support Services
If you’d like to help women and families struggling with an unplanned pregnancy, please consider donating items on our wish list. You can also make a financial gift directly to our Pregnancy Support Services when you donate online and choose Pregnancy Support & Adoption Services.
For more information about our pregnancy support services, please contact: