This form is for rent relief applicants, landlords, and utility companies who have questions or concerns about the status of their applications.
Before you fill out this form:
- If you have an application through Alaska Housing Rent Relief and Catholic Social Services is your processing partner, please fill out the Contact Request form (below) and we will contact you in 1-3 business days (excluding holidays).
*Note: Please have your confirmation code (ex: HR-0000000000), as this will be required so we can verify your account.
- If you are unsure who your processing partner is, please contact the Alaska Housing Finance Corporation Call Center at 1-844-330-8290 to find out who you should be in contact with.
- If you want to check the status of your application, please click here for more information.
- If you need to file an appeal with Alaska Housing Finance Corporation, please contact Alaska Housing Finance Corporation Call Center at 1-844-330-8290 and/or click here for more information on this process.
For Landlords / Utility Companies
- If you are a Landlord / Utility company, please have your registry code available so we can verify your account.
*Note: If you do not have a registry code yet, please click here to set one up. If you need assistance with creating a registry code, you are still able to submit this inquiry form and a representative will contact you shortly to assist.
- If you are a Landlord and would like to check on payments made to you, please click here to view payments.
- If you are a Utility Company and would like to check on payments made to you, please click here to view payments.
After you submit a Contact Request using this form, a representative will contact you in 1-3 business days, excluding holidays. Please only submit one ticket per inquiry.