Pregnancy Support Program - We're here for you
Facing an unplanned pregnancy can be a life-altering challenge. You may be feeling lost, confused, and overwhelmed about your pregnancy.
The Pregnancy Support Services of Catholic Social Services is here to walk beside you regardless of your situation. We can help identify and respond to your personal needs and concerns during this difficult time. Our services provide you with information and emotional support to help you carefully explore options that are available to you. Our goal is to assist you in making a pressure-free decision that’s best for you and your baby. To download the Pregnancy Support brochure please click here.
If you choose to parent your child, we offer:
- Free non-judgmental, confidential counseling to guide you in carrying out your plan to parent your child.
- Informational resources about pregnancy and parenting.
- Assistance in finding resources in the community for pre-natal care, housing, food, medical expenses, parenting classes, day care, and other needs.
If you choose adoption, we offer:
- Free non-judgmental, confidential counseling.
- Guidance in selecting the best adoption plan for you, your child, and the adoptive family.
- The opportunity to choose the adoptive family for your child.
- Support both before and after the baby is born.