Homeless Family Services (HFS)
Are you a landlord? If yes, please click here.
Are you a donor? If yes, please read information below and click here to donate.
Your Gift Helps!
- $20 provides two cases of bottled water for a family that is forced to camp due to lack of family shelter space.
- $40 will purchase a jumbo pack of diapers and diaper rash ointment for a toddler living in a motel with his mother.
- $80 will purchase four sleeping bags and a tarp to improve a family camp site.
Did You Know?
- 1,751 people were served in the Homeless Family Services program in fiscal year 2015.
- Homeless Family Services also offers supportive housing consisting of four units located in Government Hill.
- The Government Hill duplexes serve formerly homeless families with disabilities.