Clare House provides temporary, emergency 24-hour shelter for women with children and expectant mothers (over 18). Residents receive daily meals and referrals for child care, substance abuse/mental health, affordable permanent housing, employment and continuing educational opportunities. Case management services are an integral part of the program to help women in their transition from homelessness to independent living.
Are you looking for a mailing address to send your Clare House donation to? Please send to Catholic Social Services Administration Office c/o Development Department at 3710 East 20th Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99508. Thank you!
Are you looking for a project for your group? Thank you so much for your interest in Clare House and your willingness to support women and children in need! While every attempt is made to accommodate your group's desire to help CSS fulfill our mission, please know that it is not always possible. Elements that affect group placement are size and age of group members and the month and day in which you are available. Please submit this form 4-8 weeks prior to the suggested date of your project. Thank you!
Did You Know?
- 470 women with children and expectant mothers utilized 16,990 bed nights at Clare House during fiscal year 2012.
Find Out More
For more information on Clare House, call 907-563-4545, or contact us.
- ASD Child in Transition Program
- AWAIC - Abused Women's Aid in Crisis
- Anchorage Coalition on Homelessness
- 211 - Rent and Utility Assistance/Referral System
- Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Cook Inlet Housing Authority
- Cook Inlet Native Head Start