Charlie Elder House
Charlie Elder House provides housing for homeless, teenage boys. At Charlie Elder House, boys learn to live independently, achieve academic success, maintain positive relationships, and contribute to the community. Charlie Elder House provides a therapeutic environment, case management services and counseling services in cooperation with Alaska Children's Services.
Charlie Elder House Holiday Wish List - Click here to see how you can help!
Are you looking for a mailing address to send your Charlie Elder House donation to? Please send to Catholic Social Services Administration Office, c/o Development Department at 3710 East 20th Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99508. Thank you!
Your Gift Helps!
- $25 will purchase a full-day lift ticket at Hilltop Ski Area for one boy.
- $50 will purchase monthly haircuts at Charlie Elder House.
- $80 provides an opportunity to sit for the SAT (college entrance Scholastic Aptitude Test).
- We need financial donations for our "Graduation Fund" to purchase caps/gowns, yearbooks, senior pictures, invitations, etc. Click here to make your gift now! Please note "Graduation Fund" in the special instructions.
Did You Know?
- Charlie Elder House was established in 2001, and was named for a philanthropic oil-industry pioneer.
- A kid-friendly dog named Blue lives at the home with the boys and the resident coaching parent.
Find Out More
- Donation Wish List
- Transition to Independence Program (TIP)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Application Materials
- Program Brochure
- For more information contact us.