Job Openings at Catholic Social Services, Anchorage, Alaska
Catholic Social Services is proud to be a nationally accredited organization. The Council on Accreditation (COA) recognizes that Catholic Social Services provides high quality services that meet best practice standards in the social service field. Catholic Social Services provides equal access to programs, services, and employment for all people. If you require a reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.
- Catholic Social Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- A Catholic Social Services agency application must be submitted in order to be considered.
- Fill out all information completely. Do not note "resume attached or see resume." You may attach a resume in order to give more details.
- Work History: Note the last 10 years of work history if possible.
- Make application legible (clear handwriting or font).
- We do accept applications that specify a position we have available (Example-Case Manager at Clare House): We do not accept applications for "any position."
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older, due to the nature of our services. Applicants for Clare House and Charlie Elder House must be 21 years of age or older.
- Please refer Employee Handbook for more information on our policy and procedures.
Job Opportunities with CSS (Current as of 09/12/2014)
Job descriptions are subject to change and can be found by clicking on the job title.
Charlie Elder House
Shift Monitor - Part Time; Sunday 9:30am-5pm; Other hours & days vary
Annual Giving Manager - Full Time
Family Support Staff - Part Time; Friday & Saturday 4pm-Midnight
Wednesday & Thursday Midnight - 8am
Saturday & Sunday Midnight - 8am
Lead Family Support Staff - Full -Time; Sunday - Thursday 4pm-Midnight
- Brother Francis Shelter
Shift Supervisor - Part Time
Shift Supervisor - Full Time Temporary
AmeriCorps Service Position Title: Refugee Resettlement & Employment Assistant;Refugee Assistance & Immigration Services, Catholic Social Services.
All applicants must submit a CSS application to:
- Human Resources Department
3710 E. 20th Avenue
Anchorage, AK 99508
Phone: (907) 222-7300
Fax: (907) 222-7384
Download a CSS Job Application